One Morning I got an offer to paint this beautiful girl- Adora. She is so cute and adorable that I was eager to paint down her onto my canvas.

Below is the reference photo which I used to sketch her...

One look on the complete sketch..

A closeup of her adorable face...

Different perspective of this sketch...

The sketch which I will color and will show you in the upcoming posts...:)

Base:Sketch Paper
Made Using:Pencils
Status:
In Progress



This entry was posted on 1:06 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

    jyothisethu said...

    turning out to be interesting and beautiful...
    congrats...

  1. ... on April 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
  2. FitFoodieMegha said...

    Thank you so very much jyothisethu for your nice comments! :)

  3. ... on April 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM  
  4. Spice up the Curry said...

    wow . so beautiful. you are really talented

  5. ... on May 6, 2012 at 7:31 AM  
  6. Patricia said...

    Hi Megha, I haven't blogged for over a year and just began again the other day. Your blog was one I followed faithfully and hope to again. Your art has become bolder, more colorful and even more beautiful...that little girl, Adora, is really adorable...hard to resist painting.

  7. ... on May 13, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
  8. FitFoodieMegha said...

    Thanks a ton Patricia for your visit on my blog regularly! I am glad you liked my paintings and it feels nice to have people like you in the blogging world.

  9. ... on May 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM  
  10. Unknown said...

    That's almost picture perfect. Stunning!

  11. ... on June 5, 2012 at 1:24 AM  
  12. Liga Jerman said...

    I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.

  13. ... on May 26, 2015 at 9:15 PM  
Related Posts with Thumbnails