I have been away for a while and was unable to post my few acrylic paintings. I have tried some different mediums and I am happy with results!
One of the art work is the Rajasthani man.


Any Rajasthani man you see is rich in culture. One can see them in colorful turbans, white dress and heavy mustache. Same is the thing, I have tried to portray in this painting. I hope you all will like this acrylic painting of a Rajasthani man.


Base: Canvas
Made Using: Acrylics
Size: 12"X16"
Availability: For Sale.



This entry was posted on 10:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Prabal said...

    This one has a very innocent charm.. Like it..

  1. ... on June 10, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
  2. FitFoodieMegha said...

    Thanks Prabal!

  3. ... on June 10, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
  4. Mira said...

    vibrant colours. Lovely painting Megha. It has come out well.

  5. ... on June 11, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
  6. FitFoodieMegha said...

    Thank you so much Mira! I am glad you liked it.

  7. ... on June 11, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
  8. Art, Love and Life said...

    Hi Megha

    I finally got around to looking at your blog and I like it. Your paintings have a lot of life and colour. I am still travelling and will be going home to Scotland in a couple of weeks time. In the mean time I have posted a few charcoal drawings on my blog.

    Regards


    Ray

  9. ... on July 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM  
  10. weekend et coup de brosse said...

    tes couleurs sont superbes! j'aime ton travail.
    cath

  11. ... on August 14, 2011 at 3:13 AM  
Related Posts with Thumbnails