Bhavesh has given me this Major Award. I am very happy to receive this award.

The award is for anyone who likes to smile and/or laugh, ride, photograph, travel and enjoy life, and generally spreads goodwill along in this blogging world we all travel in.

I'm happy that I have received no limitation on the number of blogs I can pass this on! I'm giving it to the below list of fantastic blogs in this blogosphere...:)

1. Gramma Ann
2. Cathy Gatland
3. Sanjeev Joshi
4. Mary Paquet
5. Elizabeth Pearson
6. Trevor Lingard
7. Sandy
8. Teresa
9. Michael
10. Dean H
11. Edward Burton
12. Elizabeth Seaver
13. Gwen Bell
14. Kathy
15. Lauren Maurer
16. Galina Nikolova
17. Miki Willa
18. r garriott
19. Reader Wil
20. Arianna
21. Patricia
22. LisaBong Zee
23. Arthur

Sorry, if I am forgetting someone....



This entry was posted on 9:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Congratulations on your award Megha and for the recepients. I love that photo. :)

  1. ... on August 4, 2009 at 7:39 AM  
  2. Patricia said...

    You deserve the reward, Megha, and I love it that you passed it on to me...It's such a cute one, too. I still have much exploring to do on your blog..as the name of my blog states, I "need thyme/time" but I just noticed you say your occupation is blogger...that's a good one, and I'm afraid that's mine now too...blogblogblog..yikes, it's all I do anymore..but look at the great people I've met!

  3. ... on August 4, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
  4. Arianna said...

    Thanks for this nice award! Arianna

  5. ... on August 4, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
  6. sandy said...

    Thanks Megha and I'm enjoying your sketches.

  7. ... on August 4, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
  8. Edward Burton said...

    Thank you very much, Megha.

  9. ... on August 5, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
  10. FitFoodieMegha said...

    Thanks to all of you..You all deserve it! :)

  11. ... on August 5, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
  12. Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

    A huge MAHALO from Hawaii !!

    Aloha ~ Lisabongzee

  13. ... on August 5, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
  14. r garriott said...

    Megha, so kind of you to include me on your list. I am honored. Keep on sketching!

  15. ... on August 8, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
  16. Dean H. said...

    Thank you, Megha! I am honored by being included.

    I still love your great artwork!

  17. ... on May 26, 2011 at 5:45 AM  
Related Posts with Thumbnails