This time I have experimented with water based color pencils...Please let me know ur views on it..The name of the flower is Butterfly Pea in English and Aparajita in Hindi...I liked it a lot for the subject for my painting. It is in backyard of my house...:)

Base: Black Sketch Paper
Made Using:
Water Based Color Pencil




This entry was posted on 2:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

    Teresa said...

    Hi Megha,

    This is a beautiful piece. Love the colors. Can't believe you got that lovely mauve background working on black sketch paper? Wow!

  1. ... on June 23, 2009 at 6:37 AM  
  2. Arianna said...

    Very nice works, I like a lot that mauve! ;)

    Arianna

  3. ... on June 24, 2009 at 7:25 AM  
  4. Mary Paquet said...

    Hi Megha, I love the nice rich colors. Great piece. You should do more with these pencils!

  5. ... on June 24, 2009 at 5:21 PM  
  6. Anonymous said...

    www.aappmm-buu.blogspot.com

  7. ... on June 25, 2009 at 2:37 AM  
  8. Art with Liz said...

    Hi Megha. Every now and then I take out my watercolour pencils and sketch and then run water all over the place. They are such fun. But you have really mastered them here. Beautiful.

  9. ... on June 25, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
  10. Elizabeth Seaver said...

    You really used these fun tools very ably. Nice job!

  11. ... on June 26, 2009 at 6:14 AM  
  12. Dean H. said...

    Nice strong color...I like it!

  13. ... on June 30, 2009 at 5:55 AM  
  14. FitFoodieMegha said...

    Thanks to all for appreciating my work!

  15. ... on July 2, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
  16. RNSANE said...

    Another lovely piece. I hope people are buying these wonderful works. They need to be gracing everyone's homes...but, of course, yours must be quite the showplace, Megha!!

  17. ... on March 8, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Related Posts with Thumbnails